Massage Therapy Pricing
Massage Therapy 30 Minutes
Other packages offered up to 75 minutes
Sports Massage 30 Minutes
Up to 60 minute sports massage available
Prenatal Massage 45 Minutes
60 minute prenatal massage also available
Reflexology 30 Minutes
Up to 60 minute reflexology massage available
Indie Head Massage + Reflexology 45 Minutes
60 Minutes or more available upon request
Make An Appointment
Ready to start your journey to optimal wellness?
Book your appointment today and experience the benefits of our natural, non-invasive alternative therapies.
Our experienced practitioners are here to help you feel your best.
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
- Reduces stress and increases relaxation
- Reduces pain, muscle soreness, and tension
- Improves circulation, energy, and alertness
- Lowers heart rate and blood pressure
- Improves immune function
Massage therapy is part of a holistic approach to health and wellness. It is a hands-on approach and involves pressing, rubbing, and/or manipulating the skin and soft tissue of the body, including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and joints. The amount of pressure used during massage ranges from light stroking to deep pressure depending on the type of injury, the client’s pain tolerance, and the desired outcome.
There are multiple forms of massage therapy, including Swedish massage, deep massage, and trigger point massage. A massage therapist may use one or a combination of techniques depending on the goal of therapy. Massage therapy is used for a variety of reasons, including relaxation, injuries (e.g., sports injuries, repetitive strain injuries, motor vehicle injuries), and headaches and migraines.
- In your first session, you will be asked to complete a case history that outlines symptoms (if present), medical history, and goals of massage. Your massage therapist will outline the techniques used during the session and allow you to ask questions.
- At each session, you will be asked if there are any areas of concern that you would like to address during the treatment.
You will be asked to undress, and the therapist will leave the room briefly to let you undress privately. It is typical for people to undress to their underwear. Remember to remove eyewear and jewelry.
- Once you are undressed, lay face down on the massage table and drape the sheet/blanket over you. This sheet/blanket will cover most of you for the entirety of the session, and the massage therapist will only uncover the parts being worked on.
It is up to you whether you and the massage therapist talk during the session. The massage therapist may ask questions about pressure or pain to ensure you are comfortable and getting the most out of your massage.
- Your massage therapist will inform you when the session is over. They will leave the room so you can get dressed privately. You will meet them in the reception area once you are ready to leave.
Please see our Pricing Page
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling appointments. A missed appointment fee of $XX will be charged for all missed appointments and late cancellations.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your treatment to prevent rushing.
- Turn your cell phone off.
- Eat a small snack and do not overeat to prevent discomfort and/or distraction.
- Arrive knowing what you want from the massage and what you want the massage therapist to focus on (e.g., problematic areas, goals of massage).
- Communicate with your massage therapist about the amount of pressure, if you are experiencing pain, and the environment (e.g., noise, whether you want to talk).
- Follow the post-massage instructions given by the therapist, including drinking plenty of water.
- Be mindful of your body after your massage – Was the massage effective? Was there any pain or discomfort? Were there any changes in mobility? Provide this feedback to your massage therapist at your next appointment so they can adjust pressure or area of focus to ensure you are getting the most from your massage.